Sunday, April 2, 2017

Learning Challenge: Gratitude


I really enjoyed the video about gratitude. I never really thought about how gratitude is not a basic emotion that we feel. I think its really interesting that researchers only started studying gratitude in the past 30-ish years. The idea of seeing gratitude as a moral issue is also interesting. I had never really thought of it that way before. I really enjoyed this video and look forward to starting some kind of way to keep track of the things I am thankful for each day.

I really love the idea of writing down something I am grateful for every day. I am thinking about rather making a jar or getting a gratitude notebook. This idea came from this site. 

The Amazing Effects of Gratitude by BrainCraft Watch on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment