Thursday, April 6, 2017

Famous Last Words: Finish Strong.

Last week I wrote about getting myself back on track. That went well until like Tuesday. I do not know how it happened, but there ended up being so many things that I needed to get done this week that I had not anticipated. I am usually on top of all of my activities and school work, this seemed to be the week where everything coincidentally collided. While everything seemed to be on track school wise, there ended up being so many things that I needed to get done at work, on campus, for my clubs, and for my post-grad job. There is so much that goes into being a registered teacher, and I had no idea. I mean, it all makes sense now, but I guess I didn't really think about it before. My post this week is a reminder to myself to finish out the semester strong. I do not have much time left, so I really need to focus on making my grades, enjoying these last few weeks with my friends, and making sure that I am accomplishing everything that I had wanted to. My plan of action is to spend this evening and tomorrow morning and making sure that all my ducks are in a row for my online classes. I have the privilege of working ahead in both of them, and I need to spend the time, while I have it, to making sure that I finish them out. Second to my friends, my grades are the most important thing to me here at OU- so I need to make sure that my priorities reflect that.

I really loved this image!! The original can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment