Monday, April 3, 2017

Famous Last Words: Back On Track

This week I made a conscious effort to get all of my academics back on track. I had told myself at the beginning of the semester that I was going to get out ahead of all of my school work, so I could spend the most amount of time soaking in my last semester of undergrad. But After the second week of school, I found myself back in my old habits of starting projects and assignments right before they were due. This went on for a while longer, but it all ended this weekend. I spent then entire weekend at the library getting through almost all of my coursework for the semester. I did discussion posts, wrote essays, finished some blog posts, and finished this virtual reality game for a course I am in this semester. At first it was hard getting into the right mindset, since none of these assignments had a urgent due-date. But after I got started, I started gaining more momentum. I would encourage everyone who is feeling behind in their school work to just sit down for a day or two and make a mental commitment to getting things done. This really helped me!


I thought this was so cute!! Link to original image

No comments:

Post a Comment